- South Africa is at a political crossroads by Vusi Shongwe
- News:Four Cameroonian troops killed by separatists, government confirms
- News:Eritrea backing armed groups against Ethiopia and Djibouti – U.N. experts
- BREAKING:NASA launch's ‘space lasers’
- Biafra: Nigeria Risks Full Insurrection, Chatham House Warns Buhari
In quite an applaudable manner, the people of the former British Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia) have treaded the path of taking their destiny into their own hands. The last close to one year has experienced a sequence of unprecedented reawakening, with the Ambazonian people demanding for their due from the evil, roguery, and occupier regime of Cameroun under the 84 year old Paul Biya, who has ruled the erroneously ‘united country’ for the past 34 years….