Following the success of “Ambazonians” sit at home strike, a method constantly used by various Biafra movements, The Ambazonia movement has congratulated her citizens for well-followed instruction. in the message shared by the freedom movement activist Jonathan Jonas Jitat on facebook read
The day one of our sit – home strike action and ghost town operation was an 85% success.
In a revolutionary quest like ours, we have to endeavour not to get carried away by petty victories in battles, but just have to count, document them, and strategies for sustenance and continuity in a bid to stand the test of our ruthless occupier.
We have won a battle that makes up just about 2% of the ‘war’ (literally) of liberation. We must all think fast at this time. We must act quick, for that is a major determinant of our destiny and future as an envisaged free people.
It is in the above light that I bring forward the following proposals as steps to take, in a bid to sustain an atmosphere of violent free civil disobedience:
1. Maintain the operation no – school from kindergarten to university from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm.
2. Maintain a combination of operation No- School & Ghost Town from Mondays – Fridays
3. Operation No – School & Ghost Town take effect only from 7:00 am to 12:00 noon daily, in order to give some time for our people to do some petty trading, farming, and food acquisition.
4. Strategies and ensure a series of peaceful street protest marches on the streets of the Ambazonia until freedom day.
5. Operation No – School & Ghost Towns on Mondays and Tuesdays, give a break on Wednesday, then observe it again on Thursdays and Fridays.
(NB: The Wednesday break on this particular proposal is to enable the denizens of Ambazonia catch a glimpse of normalcy in their diurnal activities).
Please, state what you think. Also feel free to suggest/propose divergently. All we seek is a strategy to enforce the steam, and give the able consortium a viable backup plan.
We the people of Biafra congratulate our southern Allies on this success, May freedom soon follow the effort as they embark or civil disobedient.