BRUCE FEIN IS NOW THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF THE BIAFRAN NATIONHOOD PROJECT, AND REPRESENTS ALL BIAFRANS, IRRESPECTIVE OF GROUP AFFILIATION.

Today, he notified us that a group known as Lower Niger Congress came to his office in Washington D.C. What is this group doing in his office without prior approval?

Are this people part of the Biafran nationhood project? 

Unfortunately, we do not know anything about this group of people Therefore, he has been instructed to ignore them. No Biafran or group of Biafrans should contact him, without prior

approval. Time will come when he may need some of us to come to his office, for strategic planning.  Right now, we are busy with the logistics. A website for Biafran nationhood, featuring Bruce Fein as the executive director will be ready soon.

Please, every Biafran irrespective of group affiliation should have patient, and see Bruce unfold his plans for Biafran restoration. Very pleased with what I have seen so far, and you will be too.

May God bless Biafra and you.

8 COMMENTS

  1. am very proud to be a biafran indigene, am very happy that my brothers ar fighting for their right, I pray that the gud lord will strengthen us all. u people should see how this people take us in north. the mentality of one Nigeria lies on the heard of igbos, not with yorubas and hausas. may God reward u all. Amen

  2. It’s so Amazing how far the Restoration of Biafra has gone, we are 75% through to the Promise land. God bless everyone in this Race for Excellence, the remaining 25% is too small for God to handle. I don’t look at the enemies and the oppositions of our Freedom, I only focused on Victory already won by Hard-core Biafrans and the finishing touches of Jehovah, Victory is Sure.
    It is Gods agenda to Restore Biafra, so nobody can God or His plans for His own children. The Black Race is about to take her place in Destiny and human race the continent of Africa is on the rise to take her place in the destiny of Human Race . More Grace to all the Principal Officers of this Glorious Mandate of Restoration. If Biafra is Free, Africa will be Great.

    Let the Nigeria government swallow their pride and do the Right Thing, the Needful time waits for nobody.

  3. I won’t subscribe to a scenario that any group should be excluded from dealing with or contacting Mr Bruce Fein. Nor should any group claim superiority over another. Let all work together until the issue comes to the boil then leadership of the project enthroned comprising all parties. They should avoid the error in MOSSOP that led to internal division which led to emergence of fourth columnists

  4. I thankGod our people have started waking from sleep which their have been, Biafra we soon gain their Republic

  5. We need biafra that we maybe able to serve our God Chiukwu okike abiam Akwa abasi ibom the mosthighGod, we dont want to be one with islamic jihadist niger’ia we want go and have a good washiping to our own God that is in heaven thanks!

  6. BIAFRANS HAVE A DATE WITH GOD OF ABRAHAM,ISAAC AND JACOB TO SERVE HIM IN ONE ACCORD WITH ERETZ YISRAEL AS ONE OF THE LOSTS CALLED GAD. WE ARE MOVING FORWARD TO THAT GLORIOUS DAY MESHIACH BEN DAVID SHALL BE WELCOMED BY ALL ISRAEL BOTH IN ERETZ YISRAEL AND IN ALL SATELITE HOUSE OF JACOB(WORLDWIDE).THANK HASHEM FOR HIS LOVE,KINDNESS AND MERCIES OVER THE HOUSE OF JACOB.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here